Dr. Jon Bornfreund:
"The prevention of illness is the primary focus of Family Medicine."
The body is comprised of numerous overlapping systems. As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Bornfreund understands the whole person
must be considered when maintaining a patient's health.
Dr Bornfreund's continuing education in Family Medicine allows him the opportunity to provide patients with the latest and most
effective treatments for all aspects of their health.
Dr. Bornfreund's practice focuses are Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, Preventative Medicine, Osteopathic
Manipulative Medicine and Cosmetic Procedures.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Health Sciences
- Family Practice Residency, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Rotating Internship, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Central Florida
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- South Carolina Osteopathic Medical Society
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Continuing Medical Education:
Osteopathic Manipulation and Neuromuscular Medicine, Diabetes Management, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease Management, Office Surgery and Dermatology Procedures, Sports Medicine, Electronic Medical Records, Asthma and Emphysema Management, Pediatrics
>> read about:
Dr. McCarthy | Dr. Mahood | P.A. Davis | P.A. Tumbleson