Dr. Karen Mahood:
Dr. Mahood, as an osteopathic family physician, has a special interest in women's health as well as family medicine.
Preventative medicine plays an important role in maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle. It is for this reason Dr.
Mahood continually learns to keep abreast of new developments and treatments in family practice medicine.
Dr. Mahood's practice focuses are Family Care, Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Family Practice Residency, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Rotating Internship, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Stetson University, Deland, Florida
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- South Carolina Osteopathic Medical Society
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Women's Health, Neuromuscular Medicine, Diabetes Management, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease Management, Office Surgery and Dermatology Procedures, Cosmetic Procedures, Sports Medicine, Electronic Medical Records, Asthma and Emphysema Management, Pediatrics
>> read about:
Dr. Bornfreund | Dr. McCarthy | P.A. Davis | P.A. Tumbleson