Dr. Ed McCarthy:
"Many can find disease. A true healer is one who prevents it."
Dr. McCarthy, as an osteopathic family physician, has a unique opportunity to integrate a well rounded approach to health and wellness.
Both traditional medicine and integrative therapies play an important role in preventing disease. It is for this reason Dr.
McCarthy continually learns to keep abreast of new developments and treatments in family practice medicine.
Dr. McCarthy's practice focuses are Pediatrics, Family Care, Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Practice Residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando
- AOA Internship at Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at Siena College
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- South Carolina Osteopathic Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- American Academy of Pain Management (Credentialed Member)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy, Diabetes Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, Arthritis Management, Office Surgery,
Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation, Nasolaryngoscopy, Office Surgery, Dermatological Surgery, Infectious Disease, Computerized Medical Record Keeping, Asthma Management, Pediatrics, Office Gynecology, Depression,
>> read about: Dr. Bornfreund | Dr. Mahood | P.A. Davis