Thank you for choosing Family Medicine of SayeBrook. We look forward to caring for you and your family. To make your first visit with us as quick and comfortable as possible, it is important to:
- Bring your insurance card or cards.
- Bring a valid picture ID.
- Have your records forwarded to our office. A medical release form is part of the patient’s forms found in the sidebar.
- Fill out your new patient forms. or download all 19 pages from our ‘Patient Forms’ area in the sidebar.
- Bring your current medications or a list of your medications to your visit.
- Come 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- What to bring to a preventive exam. There are many different insurance plans with various benefits so it is advisable to bring the summary of preventive benefits provided by the insurance carrier to the appointment.